|Russian Lashes - Before|
|Russian Lashes - After|
|Tahitian Feathering - Before|
|Tahitian Feathering - After|
- Don't use mascara if you can help it. It will only clog them up and make them fall out.
- Don't use oily products on your eyes as this could cause the adhesive to lose stickiness.
- Don't get them wet for 24 hours or go in steam for 48 hours. This is just so the glue has proper settling time.
- Comb them through to ensure they fan out properly
- Try not to rub your eyes or sleep on your face as this could cause the lashes to fall out.